Monday, April 25, 2005

Quick update

Last week flew by. Maegan will be 7 months old on Friday! She now likes to bang on things, sometimes hard enough to make herself blink. We're hearing more da- and ma- sounds randomly now, but most of her "talking" still consists of squeals, screeches vowel sounds.

We had a fun visit with Matthew's parents this weekend. Maegan enjoyed her time with Grandma and Grandpa, and our trip to the mall. She is quite the shopper--interested in looking at everything. We found some fun metal butterflies to hang in her room at Robinette's (http://www.robinettes.com/). We also bought her a copy of a cute book, Olivia. (See it on the publisher's website here-- http://www.simonsays.com/content/content.cfm?sid=799&pid=500433)

I can't post without adding a picture, so I've added one from Maegan's 6 month birthday. I apologize in advance to you, Maegan, if you find this embarrassing in a few years, but I couldn't resist. I think it really is cute. :)

No comments: