Thursday, June 30, 2005

Exploring

After I posted Maegan's 9 month picture, I realized that it is the first one I've posted where you can see her 2 teeth. She almost has a 3rd now, on the top.

Maegan is a proficient cruiser now, and has even started to climb the stairs! Matthew installed the baby gate yesterday at the bottom of the stairs by the back door (there is a door at the top--our bedroom).

Maegan has tried some new foods in the past couple of weeks, all of which she liked. They included:
-Cheese ravioli in spaghetti sauce
-Popsicle (at day care when teething)
-Ramen noodles
-Yogurt

I took her back to the Dr. last week for a follow up appointment after her ear infection. It wasn't gone, so she got a different prescription. At that appointment, she weighed 20 lbs.

Maegan's new favorite sound is 'la la la'. She also likes playing in the pool at day care and making big splashes in the bath tub. We're planning to go to Hoffmaster State Park on the 4th of July. This will be Maegan's first trip to the beach. Look for pictures of that soon!

No comments: