This blog exists for the benefit of the friends and family of Matt and Lori, in order that they may share in the joy that is Maegan. We may throw other stuff in for fun, but this is mostly about Maegan.
Thursday, September 01, 2005
Maegan with her walk-behind toy
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Hi Lori,Maegan,and Matt, We are really enjoying the news and pictures. And we love you all. I'd sure like to get my handa on Maegan.Are you planning any trips to Iowa any time soon? Maegaan is so cute and growing so fast I can hardly believe it. Love Grandma
1 comment:
Hi Lori,Maegan,and Matt,
We are really enjoying the news and pictures. And we love you all.
I'd sure like to get my handa on Maegan.Are you planning any trips to Iowa any time soon? Maegaan is so cute and growing so fast I can hardly believe it. Love Grandma
Post a Comment