At 13 months, Maegan hasn't decided to start walking yet, but LOVES to climb. After she mastered the stairs, she moved on to climbing on the couch. Daddy plays a fun game with her; he puts his hands on the seat cushions and pushes down and then lets go again and again, so she bounces up as if she were on a trampoline with another person jumping. She LOVES it, but I'm not so sure it was a good idea to start it... Guess that's what Dads are for.
She has 8 teeth now, but doesn't always use them; she has a tendency to stuff large quantities of food in her mouth and then have a hard time chewing. I have to watch her especially closely on bread--she nearly chokes on it. Even if I tear/cut up pieces for her, she'll stuff 3 at once in her mouth.
Maegan doesn't like to wear socks. She pulls them off all the time. So it is no surprise that we can't keep shoes on her, either. She does have a couple of pair, but neither have been worn much at all. I guess until she starts walking it isn't a big deal, but the weather is getting cooler and she'll need something to keep her toes warm. She wore a dress with tights this weekend to a wedding, and was very frustrated that she couldn't pull those socks off!
Mae graduated to the big bathtub this week. The baby tub was a bit cramped for her, so I bought a bath mat so she wouldn't slide around the big tub. She still enjoys her bath time, and has figured out how to bend forward and blow bubbles in the water with her mouth.
1 comment:
It has been awhile.. are we walking yet?
Post a Comment