Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Disney on Ice

Here are some pics from when I took Maegan to see Disney on Ice just after Thanksgiving. Need I say she enjoyed it? I'd recommend this show to anyone. Great costumes and skating!

Maegan as we were leaving the house to go to the show:
Jasmine and Aladdin:
Belle and the Prince (formerly known as Beast):
Mulan (one of the Disney movies that was in the show that Maegan hasn't seen yet):
Pinocchio (another one she hasn't seen yet):
From It's a Small World (loved these costumes):
The soldiers from Toy Story (Buzz Lightyear was inside the package):
I liked this move during the part of the show where all the Disney couples come out (Ariel and Eric, Cinderella and the Prince, Snow White and the other Prince, etc). The female characters are all sitting on the male character's arms, and they're spinning.


Here are the Incredibles, with Elastagirl's arm stretching through the curtain to reach the baby:

1 comment:

TRUNNELL NEWS said...

Very fun and Meagan looked all grown up and so pretty for her date!